Our team is looking for the best graphic designer to join us (full-time or part-time, hybrid or fully remote); someone who can lead, concept and design at the highest levels imaginable; a design thinker who cares about the quality of their work as much as its impact on their community.
Here’s what we’re after in the ideal candidate:
- Ability to research for design projects and ask the hard questions.
- Explore concepts using sketches, drawings, wireframes and mood boards.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Associate Creative Director and Account Manager to support new business initiatives and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure the Creative Director’s vision is maintained throughout each project.
- Manage their own time.
- Exceptional typography skills.
- Work in a variety of mediums and disciplines.
- Solid foundation in branding.
- Knowledge of UX design and usability a huge plus.
- A thirst to learn, better their craft, and experiment.
- Have at least 4+ years experience.
- Can name at least three industry-recognized designers not named David Carson (kidding, or are we?).
Show us your work! You can send your resume and portfolio (PDF or URL, LinkedIn profile is fine if detailed) to Carlos Centeno at email@example.com.