The jury has reached a verdict … Judges for the national Service Industry Advertising Awards (SIAA) have called out 8 entries from PPO&S as award-worthy!
We’re honored that our winning work met SIAA’s stringent criteria: exceptional execution, creativity, consumer appeal and overall breakthrough advertising content.
Team PPO&S is also psyched that we were recognized in a variety of categories, for a number of different clients. Take a look at the SIAA winners.
1. GOLD — Hamilton Health Center Mobile Health Unit Wrap
2. GOLD — “Buffer My Stream” Campaign for the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR)
3. GOLD — “Ninety-four Percent” Pre-roll Ad for the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB)
4. GOLD — PPO&S Holiday Video
5. SILVER — Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra’s “A Season Like No Other” Campaign
6. SILVER — 2019-2020 Annual Report for UniqueSource Products & Services
7. BRONZE — PPO&S 40th Anniversary Bookmark
8. MERIT — “A Tip for Parents” Video for the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB)
But there’s more! Two other prestigious competitions also gave kudos to PPO&S for its creative work:
Six national awards of excellence from the American Graphic Design Awards, sponsored by leading trade publication Graphic Design USA. Winners include Fair Districts PA’s awareness and education campaign (shown below); Hamilton Health Center’s mobile health unit wrap; Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra’s “A Season Like No Other” billboard; PLCB’s pre-roll ads; UniqueSource’s 2019-2020 Annual Report; and PPO&S’ eBlast on branding during COVID-19 (shown below).
Four international recognitions from The Communicator Awards, which honors excellence in strategic, effective and meaningful communication across all mediums. Winners include Fair Districts PA’s awareness and education campaign (shown above); DCNR’s “Buffer My Stream” campaign; Hamilton Health Center’s mobile health unit wrap; and UniqueSource’s 2019-2020 Annual Report.